Sunday, April 27, 2008

Fear Difference

Ceramic. Bisque fired. Asphaltum glazed. Varnished. Roughly 6-7 inches tall.

Off to the Northwest Ceramics Showcase in PDX this morning to see what can truly be done in the medium....and thought this might be appropriate.

Interesting..grin...just musing...Art is one place difference should not be feared....but like any human endeavour, a sameness is safer than something too different. Eh? I hope to see much in the way of difference today....to be reassured that Art has not become homogenous.

2 comments:

  1. Fascinating work BG! Very cool, I'll definitely be checking out your blog, and thanks for the link. I'll add you to THOIA as well.

    Stay creepy...
    ---K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Karswell.

    I've been a fan of your blog for some time. I've always loved the old horror comics.

    -Bob

    ReplyDelete