Monday, November 4, 2019

Ceramic Sculptures.......


"Entropy Comes Knocking"  Ceramic/metal.  Mid-fire with a plethora of glazes and oxide washes.  12-inches x 12-inches x 6-inches.
"Entropy Comes Knocking"  Ceramic/metal.  Mid-fire with a plethora of glazes and oxide washes. 
12-inches x 12-inches x 6-inches.




"Prayers Are Precarious Things"  Ceramic.  Mid-fire.  12 x 6 x 6-inches

,,,,just out of the kiln.  I've been stalling on these due to the amount of time required for glazing, but finally decided it was time to get them finished.

2 comments:

  1. These are fun... and very different. You're spreading your creative wings and that's exciting. "Entropy" smells like a series... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Dia...and they ARE fun. Glazing is sort of a PITA, but I just need to do more of it.

      And yes, I think "Entropy" will be a series -- I just ordered some new glaze chemicals that will let me explore some of the more 'chaotic' glazes.

      Delete