Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Canopic Jars........


.......okay.......so I was musing a few days ago about the Covid-19 virus and my thoughts turned to ancient Egypt (as they often do in times of crisis).   The ancient Egyptians made death into a fine art.  Canopic jars were used to store the organs of the mummified (all except for the heart) and I thought, "Self....we NEED such jars for a happy eternity...should we terminate from the virus".  Wallah.  Crow Canopic Jars.   I'm all set for the future!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Love this idea! Better than the hypodermic model even... which, I must admit might pose a hazard. ;-)

    And I love all your new stuff. it's impossible to keep up with you; you're like a house a'fire!

    PS Metaphorically speaking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh....maybe NOT better than hypodermic needles...we shall see ;)

      And thank you so very much!

      Delete